Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unconditional Love and Forgiveness

Every time I think about re-engaging in anything I did 45 years before now, or have been doing for this 20 years, my meditative council congests my heart with reasons why I should not go that road.

I have many successes to claim during my life. I also have many failed attempts. I could go on about successful integration of Psychosynthesis and Imaginal Ed into a career, too. But, there is only one accomplishment that is worth mentioning, really. I have learned and am still learning unconditional love and forgiveness - for others' woundings as well as for my part in the wounding and holding on to the pain.

The place I go to calm the suffocating feelings, occasioned by memories, is to step into my own heart, have a seat, let the council members have their say, and then open the flaps to the brlilliant white healing light of the Higher Self.

Regrets and resentments are transformed into blessings, gifts, unexpected results, learning experiences, growth opportunities, dancing metaphors...turning away from the past, facing the future, right here and now.

How do you forgive and let go completely?

No comments: