Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Journeying into the Fifth Dimension




I am being hurled into the 5th Dimension to stay there indefinitely.

There's the Third Dimension, a physical reality - which is real enough. We do live in a material time and space reality most of the time.

There's the Fourth Dimension - a magical reality of the emotional body - real enough, as well. It's the stuff of which dreams are made - a place of unexplained healing - of unconditional love and forgiveness.

Then there's the Fifth Dimension - a miraculous non-time, non-space, BEING PRESENT to the wonder of it all, grateful for each moment reality. It is the experience of creating one's own reality. Until recent times, this has been the conscious experience of a chosen few.

I am, as perhaps are you, am not unfamiliar with this Fifth Dimension. I have experienced my fair share of miracles. I have experienced moments of Oneness with all that is, was, and is yet to be. I am not convinced, however, that I experienced this in the fullness of its intended purpose.

The Fifth Dimension is a unitive consciousness.

Recently, I attended a weekend retreat where I learned to give Deeksha blessings. In this retreat I also journeyed into a a great "aha'. For years I had been yearning for a reunion with the Divine in a most personal way - that experience of "Oneness of All creation, wholly engulfed...." (who wrote that poetry?).

This weekend's experience literally drove me to take a journey where I could BE One with All as a life style - of the mystical dance.

And so the journey begins.

I experienced the human suffering, abolished it within, and was among a grand movement of the Spirit through the 60's, 70's and into the 80's. Much love was poured into thousands of local communities and a few important policy makers stood up and paid attention.  This grand strategy fizzled out. What is left is demonstrations of possibility where there was no hope at all. This, I would suggest, has been a dance of Third and Fourth Dimensional. The model community was called 5th City.

Many efforts have been made to continue and rebuild that momentum of taking 5th City to the world, but this new Fifth Dimension conscious has arrived, beckoning exploration, welcoming its experience.

So, while I will pilgrimage to a land where the Fifth Dimension is alive and well, I am beginning the dance here and  now.

Care to come along? Shall we dance?




No comments: