Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm possible

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”—Audrey Hepburn 
I dreamed that a piece of the satellite fell  in my front yard. It didn't harm anything, plunging deep into the ground, connecting with the aquifer, which in turn spewed a fountain of water way up into the air.
Hyacinth growing on Lake George along St.Johns River, FL.
What is the meaning of this dream? Why did I have it at this moment in a life's time? Here's how I answered these questions.
Satellite piece?   Latest news all of which is pending - remnant of a pioneering venture
My yard? It's about a social reality which is green, flowering, and trees ready to harvest
Plunging deep into the ground? all of which is affecting me deeply
Aquifer?   at the source  of emotions
Spewing fountain of water? releasing of long repressed emotions in a positive way
I'm sure Freudians would have a different take on this, which might be an interpretation for them. But, for me, libido is not limited to sex, just as kundalini is not primarily a sexual experience.
However, I suppose I am using some interpretation from Jungian collective symbolism.
However, I decide all alone, the meaning of my dreams, as well as my life experiences. 
I decide all alone, how I will be, what I will do, and who I am. 
Of course there are some givens. Mine, therefore,  is to decide the relationship I will take to them.
Neither my mother, my father, my sisters, brothers, friends, enemies, colleagues, nor anyone else determines how I live. I can submit to their will in order to be loved, but it is I who decided to submit.
If I will to be or do and I have no support around me, I create the support from within. 
I find the money I need. I create the connecting story if others are involved. I make it happen. Impossible is not an option.
If it doesn't work out exactly as I have planned, the unexpected outcomes do not determine who I am, how I be, or what I do.
Let the satellite remnants fall where they may. I receive their impact into my heart with gratitude.
I willingly release expectation and anticipation of life being other than it is. 
I choose  to be the possibility of "Yes" to the way life is.
And you? How do you respond to new information - that which is going on in the world and in your life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy. Great blog. I just wrapped up a midterm so playing catch-up in other classes. Thinking about you two, Love you. Celeste

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed at your perseverance, not just in your blog, it also shows in your life. You must have accomplished so much in your lifetime...and continue to do so!! HUGS Shamai