Monday, July 27, 2015

Intention And The Great "Aha"




All too often of recent have I been aware of myself proclaiming that I am ready to leave this earthly plane for good.

  At the same time, this whole melancholic reverie has not been accompanied with any semblance of deep resolve.

Contrarily, irritation over this  human dilemma  was beginning to annoy me

So, I created the intent of discovering what will make me happy enough to dance with great joy for at least twenty years.

The new moon also was in Capricorn . Astrologically this moon is good for creating intents for the rest of the year.

In accordance with this cosmic environment, I focused on several intents, prioritized them, and taped them to the wall in front of my computer to be available for continuing reflection.

That exercise occasioned a new clarity about this notion of being ready to move on. It isn't  about death or doing something different now. It isn't even about a lot of other options that buzz through my thoughts.

It is about welcoming the newness of being alive today and enjoying the challenge of a higher energy, one which I have been cultivating for some time now.

I have been distracted by the national politics and my own heart's health. I really can't do much about the crazy political scene. And Heart is renewed in all realms. Anxiety, angst,  anger, and even anticipation are a waste of good energy.

I am awakening with a resounding aha" to the wonder of a blooming wildflower in the summer sun. The joy of such a simple pleasure is overwhelming and new.

A dilemma exists in the intensity and longevity of the "aha" as I let it carry me into the rest of my life.

This is the essence of creativity.

Life is whole and it is perfect when gratitude accompanies each encounter.

AHA". Here I am having ended all that has been and dance in the arms of creativity with a grateful heart.

Shall we dance?

No comments: