Monday, March 30, 2015

Change is Everywhere - Stepping into the Unknown




I am drawn to shed that which no longer serves my goodness or the well being of this Earth.

I am drawn to consider the importance of the vastness of disharmony in the world.

The climate - geographically, environmentally, politically, economically, socially. and even spiritually is at odds with the general consensus.  Nothing that is happening computes with anything we all have experienced up to now in our life's time.

I find it incredible that in the center of all the turmoil, that things will work out to the benefit of all.

I say it is time for a huge protest movement - a new massive march for change - now.

But, then, where to begin?

What change will be the one that causes the collapse of the whole wall of patterns of past modus operandi and belief structures? Or what form does this organic evolution - not a revolution this time - take?

Wanting it to be simple, I am guessing that, just considering the many challenges, the answer is complex.

I  ask myself, "What is the one change in society I'm willing to pour my life into?"

I will just pick one -any one - and ask my heart how to proceed. I already know the time is now, that I work on a challenge which is standing right in front of me and also resides in my own being,  and my response is to alleviate suffering, to heal the wounds.

In my heart there is a council of wisdom to guide how to proceed.

 Finally, by stepping into the beyond the beyond, into the unknown,  and creating with  imagination, hands, and words does the vision of a changed world become real. Like Ronstrom, in Ancient of Days, who led the people beyond what already had been inhabited, to the place where no one had ever been, there are signs in the world that the Ronstrom dynamic is at work.

Does this mean, I  quit walking in the morning with those whose signs of aging  radiate negative vibes from morning low blood sugar? Am I positive and charitable and empathetic within my own being?

Does this mean I leave the social organization of women with whom I have nothing in common?  Have I attempted to locate our common ground?

Does this mean I back out of a new organization intended to be a vehicle of social change in the community and instead is a forum for ego boosting? Do I have another group of people to work with and is my own ego unblemished?

Do I just ignore my family who seem to care less if I exist?  Am I giving the impression that I don't want them in my life and am judging their existence?

And taking on world wide change efforts is senseless to me when I can't even complete a conversation with a person sitting next to me who has an opposing perspective.

 Lots of meditation time yet to be. What will I create, given obvious limitations,  in response to Heart's wisdom?


No comments: